My name is Melinda Anderson, I live in Central California and love it. I am a 24-year-old (sometimes 23 or 22 depending on how forgetful I am that day) wife just trying to successfully make it through adulthood. I decided to start this blog because I wanted an outlet to express my creative side, and connect with women on this wonderful journey of adulting. It’s so much harder to create a community as an adult, and I feel like this is just such a beautiful platform to interact with others.
This blog is the embodiment of how my adulthood is going; I am just faking-it till I make it. I have had some great successes and equally as great failures living by this mantra. You can expect to see posts on a variety of topics, because why limit myself!
So here are some fun facts (and random) about me!
- I got married at 21, yes we were babies. (you can see my top 5 wedding tips here)
- Mark and I are actually summer camp sweethearts from when we were 15.
- I love to travel, and you can expect to see blog posts about this! (Like this one!)
- Like most bloggers, I LOVE coffee. But only Iced Coffee.
- I have an OBSESSION with pretty cook books (feel free to recommend your favs)
- I love Jesus, and my husband and I serve together at our church’s youth group.
- I have a baby sister who is 15 years younger than me…yup, same parents.
- I have a PASSION for inspiring and encouraging healthy marriages (I have no degree in this, but I feel I have some great advice).
- I love pretty homes; I think it’s good for the soul.
- My husband discovered I never throw boxes away (anyone else randomly hold on to those for unknown reasons?)
I hope to get to know you all even better real soon!